Our Ambassador Program for ihiveLIVE
The Ambassador Program for ihiveLIVE (IAP) is an opportunity for you to promote ihiveLIVE to your friends, family and charities. Ideally, you would work with a charity in engaging their supporters to actively participate on the ihiveLIVE sharing platform, where they can generate revenue for their charity. But the choice is yours.
An ihiveLIVE Ambassador is a volunteer who believes in the ihiveLIVE concept and in “giving back to their community”. So however you decide to do that will benefit everyone.
How it Works
- Submit a short application form, using the “Apply” button at the bottom of this page.
- We will contact you and discuss if you would like to be an Ambassador at Large and actively promote ihiveLIVE to your friends, family and causes you may be able to contact. Or, if you would like to work with a charity then we can discuss how that could work as well.
- If you do not have a favourite charity we can decide on one that may interest you and does not have an Ambassador assigned to them
- We will go over the support materials we have created to assist you in this role. If you are working with a charity you will be probably working closely with the key fundraising person within the charity, who will certainly appreciate your help in ensuring the charity gets the most out of the ihiveLIVE opportunity.
Some of the activities that you might be involved with in helping a charity may include:
- Presenting the ihiveLIVE program to the charity
- Assisting the charity with internal communications about ihiveLIVE
- Networking within the charity so everyone understands the benefits to the charity offered by ihiveLIVE
- Using social media to promote ihiveLIVE
- Organizing your own social gatherings or video-conferencing to inform friends and relatives about ihiveLIVE
Read to Get Started?
If the Ambassador Program for ihiveLIVE is something you would like to be a part of please click on the “Apply” button below.
We hope you will join us in “giving back to our community” and helping others.
Questions? Contact Guy Graveline at email@example.com or by phone at 905-980-1840.